Showing all 14 results
Kinderboxes are both essential and useful within an early years setting. They provide specific storage of books as well as magazines, comics and other reading material.
Children love reading. They immerse themselves between the pages of a book, diving deep within the words and pictures in front of them. Books allow children the opportunity to escape into a different world, flaring both their imagination and creativity.
It’s never too early to expose children to the wonder of books. And as the number of books increases, it becomes ever more important to have somewhere to house them safely. Our range of kinderboxes are perfect for the job because they provide the perfect kids book storage.
The many benefits of Kinderboxes include:
- provide dedicated storage for books as well as other types of reading materials
- huge range of sizes, designs and colours to choose from
- many are mobile
- perfect for both classrooms and libraries
- encourage children to select a book because of the face on nature of the kinderboxes
- ability to showcase a range of books of differing topics, subject matter and reading ability
Our kinderbox range features shelves, top bays and even trays, depending on your requirements.
Take a look at our full range of school book storage.