Who we are
Our website is owned and managed by: Edusentials Ltd, Ribble Court, 1 Mead Way, Padiham, Lancs. BB12 7NG Our website contains a few pages where you can provide us with information, for example, when you register with us or place an order online. If you have any queries about the information collected via our website, we can be contacted at the above address or via email: email@example.com
What Information do we collect about you?
Personal Information you give us. We may collect the following information about you:
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone number
- Information about the organisation you work with, if related to a specific order for delivery purposes only
- Information regarding your purchases
- Information you give us to fulfil your order
- Any information within correspondence you send to us
- Cookies are used on our site purely to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store your delivery address and to enable you to log in again as a revisiting customer.
- We also collect general data on the usage of our website through our use of Google Analytics. This shows us the number of visitors and behaviour patterns, which helps us to enhance our site for a better user experience.
This information doesn’t identify anyone visiting our website.
We do not collect sensitive personal information
How do we collect your personal information?
When you contact us we may collect personal information from you when you:
- ring us.
- complete a form online
- register online
- enter information into your user account
- you/your organisation requests us to provide goods
How do we use your personal information?
- To ensure we complete your order as requested
- To contact you with information/updates regarding your orders
- To advise of offers or clearance lines (if subscribed)
Who we may share your personal information with?
- Our manufacturers to enable order fulfilment through our supply chain.
- MailChimp, to deliver our promotional emails, where consent has been given by existing customers or by visitors to our website signing up to receive our offers.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications with you. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
We do not share information for marketing purposes
How long do we keep your personal information?
- We will keep your personal information for as long as you are a customer of Edusentials Ltd.
- We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested and thereafter for legitimate legal or business purposes mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations.
- After you stop being a customer, we may keep your data for up to 10 years to respond to any questions of complaints or to comply with legal requirements.
- You may exercise your right to have your information erased where we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
What do we do to protect your personal information?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Purchases made via our website are processed via Sagepay which encryption is coded for security and to ensure that sensitive data is protected.
- When making a payment over the telephone the payment is processed again via Sagepay, offering the same security. Credit card details will be handled securely to ensure confidentiality.
- No bank or card details are logged or stored by our admin team.
What choices do you have in relation to your personal information?
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. Email your request to our data protection officer Christine Meah at email@example.com