Table Top Steel Pan
This Table Top Steel Pan is a great quality instrument which has a very authentic sound. Perfect for beginners and to encourage young children to make music together. They will be excited to explore the sounds of the Caribbean.
The steel pan is machine pressed from a single sheet of premium steel. This process applies the overall shape of the notes on the pan surface. It is then fine tuned by hand hammering before the electrostatic powder coat paint finish is applied.
The surface of the pan holds a G major scale over one octave from G4 to G5. Non-specialist teachers can quickly pick up the basics and stay a few tricks ahead of their class. The students will not be intimidated or overwhelmed by the note range available. This ensures a fun, effective and immediate learning experience.
The Table Top Steel Pan is the perfect mix of simple design and layout. This makes it the ideal introduction to steel pan playing for all ages and musical abilities. Supplied with a pair of mallets, which are rubber tipped at both ends to protect the pan.
Features of the Table Top Steel Pan
- An entertaining beginners’ steel pan designed for children
- Table top stand included – easy to play on any flat surface
- Authentic Caribbean tone and excellent intonation
- Pan diameter 40cm and skirt depth 6.5cm
- Eight labelled notes cover a range of an octave from G4-G5
- Supplied with mallets and basic beginners’ guide leaflet
We have a wide range of primary Musical Instruments which will be a wonderful addition to any music space in your school. Why not take a look and see what other items might suit your requirements?