Rainbow Alphabet Carpet 2×1.5m
This large colourful highly visual Rainbow Alphabet Carpet 2×1.5m is perfect for teaching the alphabet to young children.
Designed specifically with Key Stage 1, Literacy Curriculum relevance in mind. Its’ simple design of showing the upper case in the corner and the lower case within the main square means children are not distracted.
It is perfect for children to sit and enhance learning letter recognition in both a fun yet interactive way. For example, children could choose a letter and then write down as many things they can think of which start with that letter. Or perhaps start at A and as they work through to Z try to think of an animal that starts with that letter.
Rainbow Alphabet Carpet 2×1.5m Features
- A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom.
- Distinctive and brightly coloured
- Crease resistant with unique Rhombus™ anti-skid Dura-Latex™ safety backing.
- Abrasion resistant, laboratory rub tested to heavy duty standards.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Nylon twist soft textured finish.
- Meets all relevant safety standards.
- Heavy Duty Tuf-Pile™
This Rainbow Alphabet Carpet is a bright, soft seating option for the classroom as well as being educational. Children are likely to learn their alphabet easier and quicker if they are engaged and inspired and this carpet definitely makes learning fun!
Recommended for classrooms as well as soft play and reading areas.
This Rainbow Alphabet Carpet is part of our wide range of Alphabet Rugs, included within our Classroom Carpets range. But we also have a range of Alphabet products which support both the teaching and learning of literacy for early years and Key Stage 1 children.