Alphabet Sounds Teaching Tubs
These Alphabet Sounds Teaching Tubs are perfect for exploring letter sounds and inspiring children to learn the letters of the alphabet in both their upper and lowercase forms.
The set consists of:
- 26 stackable tubs, each with a lid, sticker labels and objects
- upper and lower case letters
- 208 letters and manipulatives in total
- 6 manipulatives for each letter of the alphabet
- teachers guide on how to make the most of these learning tubs
26 stackable tubs. Each tub focuses on one letter for the alphabet and is complete with lids, labels and 208 letters and manipulatives. There are six tactile manipulatives for each letter of the alphabet.
Make learning the alphabet fun!
- these alphabet sounds teaching tubs offer a huge range of fun and interactive teaching methods
- perfect for matching games because each tubs contents all begin with the same letter
- quick fire questions regarding finding objects beginning with a specific letter
- children choose an object from each tub and build the alphabet
These Alphabet Sounds Teaching Tubs inspire both a child’s creativity and imagination because they can use the objects to create stories. can also be used in small world play and role play.
The benefits of the alphabet tubs include:
- help young children explore letter sounds as well as understanding the alphabet
- improve phonics
- help understand the difference between both upper and lower case
- highly tactile
- help children develop an understanding of words and their meaning
- can be used for both group teaching or for children to go to during free play
The pack comes with a teacher’s guide which offers suggestions, hints and tips about how the tubs can inspire literacy engagement and learning in the classroom.
Size: Tubs measure 11.5 x 7.5cms