World Rhythm Pack
The world rhythm pack includes instruments from around the world. Your children will have a blast investigating how these instruments make differing sounds as they shake, scrape, rattle and hit them to emit a noise. You can use these instruments to work as a class to create a truly global sound. Moreover, they are a great springboard to start discussions about differences in cultures.
This pack is perfect for school music rooms and music clubs/workshops.
In addition to the instrument, there is also a large study plastic storage box for easy out of the way storage when music time is over. This keeps all the instruments together in one place so they are not lost. It also makes it easy to share the pack between classes as it is easy to store and move around your school.
World Rhythm Pack Features
The World Rhythm Pack typically contains the following:
- Inca clay painted ocarina x 1
- Wooden frog guiro with scraper x 1
- Large pangi seed shaker with handle x 1
- Seed jungle shaker with handle x 1
- Single caxixi seed shaker x 1
- Double caxixi seed shaker x 1
- Bamboo guiro with scraper x 1
- Balinese thunder shaker – small x 1
- Slap Djembe 6″ pretuned x 1
- Gourd cabasa x 1
- Slapstick whipcrack x 1
- Monkey drum – small x 1
- Single coconut maraca x 2
- Painted rain stick x 1
- Antara 13 note pan pipes x 1
- 30 litre storage carton
Please note: contents may vary due to availability.
This is without a doubt an exciting and appealing addition to any musical space. Why not take a look at the rest of our Percussion Kits to see what other useful items we have to offer?