Woodland Counting Indoor/Outdoor Carpets
This beautifully designed pack of Woodland Counting Indoor/Outdoor Carpets are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Each 40x40cm carpet tile is woodland themed. They allow children to practice sums and number bonds because each tile has an image, an actual number or a maths symbol.
The pack includes tiles which show the numbers 0 – 10 whilst other tiles feature corresponding objects for numbers relating to the theme of nature. For example, there is 1 hedgehog on one tile, 2 robins on another, whilst there are 3 dragonflies on the 3rd tile and so on. The pack also includes plus, minus and equals signs which means that the educational possibilities are endless.
- Ideal for reading and group activities.
- A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom.
- Distinctive and brightly coloured, child friendly designs.
- Crease resistant with unique Rhombus™ anti-skid Dura-Latex™ safety backing.
- Abrasion resistant, laboratory rub tested to heavy duty standards.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Nylon twist soft textured finish.
- Meets all relevant safety standards.
- Heavy Duty Tuf-Pile™
These Woodland Counting Indoor/Outdoor Carpets support teaching maths because of their fun and inspirational design. Maths can be a tricky subject for some but using these carpet tiles makes maths feel less daunting and even fun.
Not only are these mini placement mats useful in supporting maths learning but they are also hugely versatile because they are suitable for outdoor use. They come with a free holdall so storage is both quick and easy.
Sold as a pack of 35 so ideal for the whole class.
Each tile is 400 x 400mm
These Woodland Counting Indoor/Outdoor Carpets are part of our Number Carpet range, designed to support numeracy in an early years setting.