Under the Sea Carpet 3x2m
Our Under the Sea Placement Carpet seats 24 children but equally importantly it brings a fun and interesting resource to the classroom.
The carpet features a brightly coloured undersea design consequently it is perfect for conversation and learning. Ideal for registration, reading time or class group discussions. Children choose an easily identifiable creature to sit on or instead, the teacher may choose a spot for each child. A fun and interesting way to introduce topics ranging from sea life, nature and the animals that inhabit our waters across the planet.
Under the Sea Carpet 3x2m features:
- Ideal for reading as well as group activities.
- A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom.
- distinctive and brightly coloured, child friendly designs.
- Designed to encourage learning through interaction and play.
- Crease resistant with anti-skid safety backing.
- Abrasion resistant, laboratory rub tested to heavy duty standards.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Nylon twist soft textured finish.
- Meets all relevant safety standards.
Will the children pick the clown fish or the starfish to sit on? Or perhaps they will choose the crab? There is even a whale and a turtle and other delightful imagery depicting the creatures that live below the waves.
A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom or nursery environment. Provides attractive, comfortable and robust seating for any early years or primary classroom.
Size: W3000 x D2000mm.
We have an extensive range of placement carpets which are designed for large spaces as well as smaller ones, catered for with our corner carpets and smaller placement carpet designs.