The Oasis Sand & Water Tray is both durable and long lasting for years of play. It’s vivid, brightly coloured design makes it an attractive addition to your early years setting. Supplied with height adjustable stand 45 – 60cm to accommodate varying ages and easily portable with 2 castors and 2 handles.
Sand and water play brings a wealth of benefits to children, including for example:
- sensory exploration as children explore the different textures and properties between the two elements
- introduces maths and science into free play
- sparks conversations thereby increasing vocabulary and speech
- promotes cooperative play and the concept of sharing
- develops hand to eye coordination and gross motor skills
- inspires creativity, imagination and flair
Water play is perfect for introducing concepts such as ‘sink and float’ and the movement of objects through water. Sand has a soft yet textured feel, allowing children to develop their senses as well as understanding different materials have different properties.
This hugely popular Oasis Sand and Water Tray provides opportunities for both sand and water play. It features a handy shelf below the tray to store wet play toys. It has an easy drain tap so it is easy to drain and refill quickly and effectively. A wooden cover is available to purchase as an add on which transforms the unit into a usable work space. A versatile, bright, engaging, fun yet educational piece of early years equipment. (props shown are not included)
Available in red and blue.
Size: 74 x 95 x 24cm
Are you not sure which sand and water table to choose?
Why not browse our wide range of sand and water tables, available in a choice of sizes, designs and colours.