Multicultural Welcome Carpet
This highly visual Multicultural Welcome Carpet is a popular choice in our range of nursery rugs and classroom carpets. It depicts children from different cultures and the word ‘welcome’ in multiple languages. The children are holding hands around the world which is both a highly visual image and a springboard for conversation. The carpet aids conversation not only about different cultures and beliefs but also different lifestyles. What are the differences children are likely to experience growing up in different parts of the world?
- Ideal for reading and group activities.
- A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom.
- Distinctive and brightly coloured, child friendly designs.
- Crease resistant with unique Rhombus™ anti-skid Dura-Latex™ safety backing.
- Abrasion resistant, laboratory rub tested to heavy duty standards.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Nylon twist soft textured finish.
- Meets all relevant safety standards.
- Heavy Duty Tuf-Pile™
Not only is this Multicultural Welcome Carpet perfect in the classroom it is equally useful as a welcome mat because of it’s design.
The word ‘Welcome’ is featured in 36 different languages. Children will recognise some but others will be completely new to them. They will recognise English and perhaps French but what about German? Why not have a go trying to pronounce them all!
Size: W2000 x D1330mm
This Multicultural Welcome Carpet is part of our range of Learning Rugs available for you to explore at your leisure.