Light Panel A3
The Light Panel A3 is part of our ultra bright light panels range. They use the latest low energy LED strip technology to provide a clean yet bright illuminated background.
Perfect for lighting items from beneath. They work particularly well with both transparent and translucent objects. These portable panels are great to investigate and explore things including for example pattern, shape, colour, opacity and transparency.
The benefits to children of having a Light Panel:
- they are used to enhance sensory play opportunities
- offer children endless activities and learning experiences
- develop fine motor skills and hand to eye coordination
- promote colour recognition and an awareness of how colour impacts mood
- used by children to explore patterns, shapes and colour
- ideal for sensory as well as exploratory play
These light panels are aesthetically pleasing because they have a sleek appearance and rounded edges. Our new sensory light panels are both tough and easily cleaned. Fitted with a low voltage power supply which means the typical life span for the LED light source is an amazing 50,000 hours.
Can be used with both open ended and curriculum specific resources. Sensory Light Panels support all areas of learning and development in the EYFS as well as providing a flexible and exciting learning resource.
Size: 460 x 340 x 8mm. Illuminated area: 410 x 285mm. Weight 2.25Kg.
Are you looking for something different?
Why not take a look at the other light panels included within this range. We have a choice of different sizes and shapes and some even come with a table!