Children of the World Quilted Mat 2x2m
Our Children of the World Quilted Mat 2x2m is the perfect resource to introduce multi-cultural learning into your classroom. The bright and colourful graphics depict people in traditional dress from around the world. Your children will love to learn about how other people live and the different geographical conditions they live in. This mat facilities wider discussions about culture, education and lifestyle.
This non-slip backing prevents it from moving around when in use. It is exceptionally comfortable with its high quality inner foam and quilted edge. You can store it in the bag provided when not in use and this also makes it easy to transport.
The wipe clean, durable cover means that you can even use it outside on a fine day before bringing it in when not in use.
Measuring 2x2m this padded classroom mat is ideal for group work, story time with a smaller group or just to provide a comfortable and relaxing space within the classroom.
Children of the World Quilted Mat 2x2m Features
- High quality inner foam to provide comfortable seating space
- Bright and colourful graphics to appeal to youngsters
- Perfect for learning about The World Around Us
- Size 2x2m – large enough to accommodate multiple children at once
- Quilted edge for comfort
- Wipe clean fabric for durability
- Anti-slip backing to prevent movement when in use
- Storage bag for easy transportation
This item is made to order. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
This quilted mat is certain to have many hours of use as both a learning resource and source of comfortable seating. Why not take a look at our full range of Learning Rugs to explore which other items might be of use in your classroom?