Back to Nature Life Cycles Carpet
This 2m brightly coloured Back to Nature Life Cycle Carpet is an excellent carpet for teaching children about life cycles as well as promoting group discussion about our natural world. Around the edge of the carpet is written some examples of early life forms. These include for example embryo, hatchling, chick and eggs to name a few. The next ring features the animals they grow to become. For example, a chicken or a butterfly.
- Ideal for reading and group activities.
- A great and functional hardwearing carpet to brighten up any classroom.
- Distinctive and brightly coloured, child friendly designs.
- Crease resistant with unique Rhombus™ anti-skid Dura-Latex™ safety backing.
- Abrasion resistant, laboratory rub tested to heavy duty standards.
- Tightly bound edges to prevent fraying.
- Nylon twist soft textured finish.
- Meets all relevant safety standards.
- Heavy Duty Tuf-Pile™
This Back to Nature Life Cycles Carpet features brightly coloured classroom relevant designs. A child will easily identify the animal and understand where it came from. This classroom carpet is not only a bright and colourful addition to your learning environment but it is a great additional learning resource. It supports teaching children about our natural world but also promotes an understanding of the small animals that inhabit it. A perfect introduction to biology.
Size: 2000mm diameter
This Back to Nature Life Cycles Carpet is part of our range of Learning Rugs. These classroom carpets are not only bright and engaging but they support learning in addition to encouraging child interaction.