Walk Up Baby Changing Unit
This Walk Up Baby Changing Unit is the ultimate in baby change stations for nurseries. Your nursery staff can use this table for general baby changing and special needs and older children.
Let’s face it; children don’t get lighter as they grow. This table allows the teacher to let them walk up the safety stairs rather than lifting them. It’s the smarter way of changing toddlers without the risk of workplace injury to your back. The design is made to suit an adult height, so less back strain when conducting the change routine.
- provide a focal point for changing babies
- prevent back strain from lifting larger toddlers and special needs children
- convenient large storage cupboard for nappies, wipes and towels.
- safe, comfortable, sturdy and secure
The child-friendly stairs feature an easy glide mechanism. This feature allows the stairs to be locked underneath when not in use or slide out and lock into place when required. The child-friendly rails offer hand grooves to assist children in climbing or walking up the stairs.
The table top has purposeful sides to prevent a child from rolling out.
Specifications of the Walk Up Baby Changing Unit:
- Durable, strong Birchwood plywood construction
- Height: 930mm
- Length: 980mm
- Depth: 630mm
- Depth with stairs in out position: 1260mm
- Changing area: 900mm x 600mm
- *Change mat not included.
See our complete Baby Change units for nurseries range
Not sure what’s right for your classroom or nursery? The team at Edusentials know classrooms and nursery environments inside out. Have a chat with us today, and let’s discuss your needs and how we can make a difference! Contact Edusentials Nursery Team to find out how we can help.