With a combination of geometric shapes, exciting colours and defined spaces, the Grid Shapes Placement Carpet will become a favourite learning space in your classroom.
More and more classrooms and nurseries are implementing placement rugs into the class. With enough spaces for 30 children, the Grid Shapes placement carpet, sometimes referred to as Geometric Shapes carpet, can accommodate a large class easily.
- Size: 3m x 3m
- 30 placement spots
- bright and colourful to create instant appeal to children
- features common and less common shapes
- 100% Nylon twist with a soft textured finish
- stain resistant, easy wipe clean nylon
- taped fray resistant edge
- anti-slip gel foam backing
- meets all relevant safety standards
Uses for the Grid Placement Carpet Rug:
Children learn in a classroom environment from a range of different mediums. From painting to reading, hands-on activities and socialising. Young minds love more than anything, creativity and imaginative play.
A placement rug allows them to learn without feeling like they are being taught.
Ideas for using the Grid placement rug:
- An organised space for children to quietly read
- Based on age and development levels, ask the children to name a shape
- Encourage children to think about where they might see that shape in the real world
- Help develop discussion
- A great place to assemble for group reading or show and tell
- It helps children understand colours
- Quite play for children with sensory needs
If you are looking for something different, we have a large range of placement carpets available for you to explore. Also, Edusentials has a great range of colourful, interactive learning rugs for classrooms.